View Single Post
Old Sep 23, 2010, 01:18 PM
Find More Posts by dlt2859
Go Fly Something!!
USA, VA, Charlottesville
Joined Jan 2009
876 Posts
UPDATE:

Received a brand new RimFire .10 today via UPS today. This is a replacement for my original.

Total time to have my problem resolved: 19 days.

Happy? Yes and no. Yes I am happy that the problem was resolved. I still think TH could do a better job of Customer Service. I did receive a post card informing me that my motor had been received. I did find it odd they sent a post card instead of email, and yes I did provide my email address. I know I sound a bit nit-picky, but it just struck me as odd to mail a post card PLUS incur the added cost of postage.

In hind sight I wish I had handled this whole situation differently. I made a mistake by loosing the sales receipt. LHS moved a mountain to provide me with a replacement. Trust me when I tell you he had to go through several hundred transactions to find the original. I also wish TH would have had a bit more understanding attitude on the phone. It's one thing to be firm but quite another to be firm and uncooperative. It really was the CSR attitude that set me off not the policy. Policy is policy, but a kind word or even the implied notion of sympathy goes a long long way to sooth ruffled feathers.

Don
dlt2859 is offline Find More Posts by dlt2859
Last edited by dlt2859; Sep 23, 2010 at 01:31 PM.