View Single Post
Old Sep 22, 2010, 06:12 PM
Find More Posts by zach_dad
Suspended Account
TEXAS
Joined Sep 2005
1,006 Posts
Swissport sucks, I just got a order I bought on Aug 16th... It sat In Zurick for 10 days, I got online with Hobbyking and they said it takes anywhere from 5 to 45 days and thats what happens when you choose the cheapest shipping method. I told here that $29.71 shipping on 2 servos, one pusher edf unit, and 1 5s 2650 40c battery was hardly cheap at 30.00 bucks. They are making there money mainly on over charging for shipping.

I Do know what chuck can do maybe use DHL for customers that want it in 3 days that are willing to pay?

I know one thing, I wated for ever to get the F16, I was told it was beeing made up because they were out of stock... I thought to myself ya right.. So I got on line and proceeded to tell Rainbow at starmax I wanted a big order of f18s and f16s, sure enough the F16s where out of stock and it would take 2 to 3 weeks to make any.

Chuck is the man anything he says is right on the money, this is why I have backed HSW over the other vendors, maybe I have not done it the right way, but sometimes these members come looking for trouble, if they want trouble I'll be glad to put them in there spot.

I'm a big guy and this internet even makes me bigger, except I can back it up!

I do want some kind of disclaimer stating that shipping on particular items that are out of stock at the factory will take longer to get.

Once the item is on the way, no refund can be issued until you return it.

If i think of something else I'll add to it..
zach_dad is offline Find More Posts by zach_dad