View Single Post
Old Sep 22, 2010, 05:00 PM
Find More Posts by smasher41
United States, GA, Snellville
Joined Nov 2005
856 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSkylineFlyer View Post
Right, but were are talking EMS or whatever route this particular item went from China. Some shipping methods will have a tracking # from there and it will take 45 days for some, where others will take 3-5 days. Frustrating to say the least.

I'm headed over to the vendor section. Lets continue this over there.
As you requested...

EMS shipping has never taken me more than 7 days from the day that HK post says it departed, except when the chinese new year hit.
airmail generally is about 12 days or so.
45 days should like shipping time for a container on the slow boat and through customs.

How exactly are your shippers from China shipping the product?... swisspost is garbage ive heard.

There are definately bugs to work out, but I think talking as much feedback in consideration will pay off in the long run.

I would honestly reccomend ordering a small amount product from other similar vendors and compare their process from order to receiving the product so you can fairly compare the process to develop your own system. Im sure there will be some your want to pull your hair out over and some you will be shocked how smooth they work.
smasher41 is online now Find More Posts by smasher41