Old Sep 21, 2010, 03:43 PM
Find More Posts by xxD-Manxx
Go Fly Yourself...!!
United States, WA, Bonney Lake
Joined Oct 2004
1,676 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevelmaa View Post
No way my wife would let me clutter up the dining table with planes. She does support my hobby so much that we took one of the upstairs bedrooms and converted it in to a hobby room for me. Complete with worktables, accessory cabinets and such. Shes quite the trooper in that area. D-man, have you received yours yet. She's a pretty thing. No way will I be ready by the weekend though. Thats okay though, I like the building process.
Yeah.. I am very very lucky my wife is so understanding. But she does keep saying as soon as the 20yo is out'a the house my hobby stuff is headed for that room.

My 72" 330sc is "Out for Delivery" & can't wait to see it. I'm thinking Thursday "might" be a sick day from work.

Only wrinkle is I ended up sending my Ice100 to CC after all. When I pulled it from the Funtana prior to selling it last weekend.. it was clear the two heat sinks were loose. I have a hv85 as a stand in untill I get it back. Also going with a separate Rx battery for the first time. The thought of putting in $450.00 worth of plane over some silly issue is making me think it's worth it.

D-Man
xxD-Manxx is offline Find More Posts by xxD-Manxx
Last edited by xxD-Manxx; Sep 21, 2010 at 03:57 PM.