Originally Posted by Xnaron
Here is a version that I included the swapped board and schematic files (_swap) ... I haven't tested yet obviously
I routed it...man those traces are small...I didn't have small enough drill bits and ended up losing some pads. I also made a mistake cutting the board out on the X. The board is offset +0.025 on the X and -0.025 on the Y on the bottom. I compensated the wrong way. Here is a pic...I could use this board but I think I'll make another when I get the right drill bit size.
edit: there are a couple of questionable traces as well... I might work on a 2 sided version of the board. The main problem I had is the via's under components. I might spend some time and try and modify the other through hole version...