View Single Post
Old Sep 01, 2010, 05:34 PM
Find More Posts by RChelisrule
Birmingham AL
Joined Jul 2010
627 Posts
that thing sure looks real to me, writing on front of the actual gyro is the same as whats on the side of their box, not the same box as futaba shows on their website to show fakes so it is hard to tell for me, as for the "bolt" can you take a clear pic? either back your camera up and use the zoom to take the picture or use a flatbed scanner and you will get much better results with close ups. Trying to put a point and shoot 6 inches from something will always be fuzzy. Back up a few feet and use you zoom to get close and you should be able to get a clear shot. And a flat bed will give you even better results for close ups I wonder if any other fakes are out there? like my ligictech 2011t's or curtis youngblood solid g's? I am almost certain I bought a few AR6100's on ebay that are fake but they work very well so I don't mind. Ebay DID however make them stop selling them, now I have to email him and pay through paypal to get the $20 AR6100's. I have 3 of those and 5 orangerx's Spektrum recievers and those are fantastic! not as good as my AR7000's but every bit as good as my 1 genuine 6100E.
RChelisrule is offline Find More Posts by RChelisrule