View Single Post
Old Sep 01, 2010, 03:26 PM
Find More Posts by craig_c
Spreckels Lake, GGP, SF, CA
USA, CA, San Francisco
Joined Apr 2007
3,739 Posts

When starting a new “WOODIES Build” Thread…

1) Start your Build thread in the Scale Models Forum as normal with one change, put the word “WOODIES:” in the title as the first word. (You can also add the "WOODIES:" to the title of your older builds by using the Advanced Edit Screen.)
2) Place a single posting here in the Woodies “Super Thread” with a description of what you are up to with a few pictures. (Remember you can add up to 150 pictures to a single posting if you wish by using the “edit” function as time and your build progresses.)
3) Include a “link” to your build thread in your "announcement" posting.
4) I’ll also add a link in the Links section (posting 2)

Happy Building!!

Posting Protocol for putting A Boat to WOODIES: Showcase / Show and Tell. –

Purpose: A separate thread to show ALL (or as many as possible) of the boats of the Woodies’ Community in a single comprehensive thread.

1) Post ONE Boat per Posting.
2) If you have multiple boats – post each boat in its own, separate post within the thread.
3) You can post as many as 10 to 12 pictures per boat/posting. (Action shots gooood!)
4) Include a brief history of the model and anything else you might think of (as long as it pertains to the boat… no politics Keep it under 120 thousand words, novels, OK – trilogies, no.
5) If there is an associated build thread, please include a link to it.

And so the fun continues with... There is a need for - ANOTHER LIST (under construction)

WOODIE BUILD and GALLERY THREADS:
BY BUILDER!

(as I find 'em)
IF you feel that I have missed anything, PLEASE PM or email me and let me know! This list is by no mean finished or comprehensive at this point.

Resources:
(on the web)
Museums and Collections

Enthusiast & Preservation Organizations

craig_c is offline Find More Posts by craig_c
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by craig_c; Feb 10, 2011 at 06:16 PM.