Last Friday was a very bad day for me. I think while you and I were flying out there I was bitten by the nitro bug.
Funny thing is I've been watching Jim Young fly out there with his Raptor all summer long and didn't get bitten. Somehow, last Friday, the bug snuck up and bit me. I've been looking into it ever since. Right now I'm thinking I will strip the servos out of the Swift and move them into nitro so I can put one together before it get too cold. However, I might also just wait until next spring. I've only just done the math on how much it will cost to fly nitro. Any heli I get will definitely be limited to weekend flying. It costs way too much to fly nitro as much as I fly the electrics.