Thread: Discussion Walkera 4F200 3 blade head
View Single Post
Old Aug 12, 2010, 06:22 PM
Find More Posts by wowhobbies
Joined Jan 2009
739 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkfuji View Post
Hey A. Sorry to hear about your little mishap. Personally, I change the maingear out by taking off the 3 links to the swash and tilt the swash to release from the anti-rotation bracket. Then unscrew the maingear bolt and loosen the collar under the main bearings. Then just pull up on the head to clear the gear and slide it out. I just don't like undoing thread locked screws (all of my screws are) risking twisting off the head of the screw and now having to replace any of the metal frames.
Walkera should have locked-tite the screws on the swashplate, instead they did it else where on the heli which does make it more difficult to service. Now we have to locktite all 6 servo link/balls on the swashplate so they won't come off after shipping, otherwise we are going to get another complaint "You guys didn't test fly my copter as you advertised", LOL. Oh, thanks for your info on the receiver interference problem. Now we are adjusting every antenna out of the box so the heli won't go crazy when the customer gets it, LOL.

Cheers,
Jonathan
WowHobbies.com
wowhobbies is offline Find More Posts by wowhobbies