Thread: Discussion did u use your bike today?
View Single Post
Old Aug 12, 2010, 01:58 AM
Find More Posts by mark675
scale microlights
midlands uk
Joined Sep 2004
2,703 Posts
got the sb5 out again last night and laid abit of a track down with the track markers,
i had a few glitch issues last time and ive tracked it down to a wire that had worn through on one of the motor wires, a temporary fix with some tape and it was good to go!

i still cant believe how brilliant this bike is!

im putting my old fm-1e's on ebay soon cus i just cant see me ever using them again!
this thing is tough aswell, had a few big crashes and it didnt even crack the bodywork!..oh yeah and tyres are still stuck on

was there till way after dark so i took the fake exhaust out the back so the esc acted like a back light

one thing i love about the sb5 is that its the same handling lap after lap- even after big crashes, no headshaking under power or twisted forks etc,
it really is superb!

had the back end sliding out on the last corner on pretty much every lap if i got the apex right and could just pull it tighter for the next bit, its so smooth that it makes it easy!

i really need a front brake though which hopefully will be back in stock soon so i can get one of those and i reckon it needs abit more ride hight so will prob get the longer forks

ill get some vido next time i go, which will probably be tonight but dont tell the mrs!
mark675 is offline Find More Posts by mark675