View Single Post
Old Aug 10, 2010, 09:27 AM
cryhavoc38 is offline
Find More Posts by cryhavoc38
Why didn't they run? A pass???
cryhavoc38's Avatar
United States, WA, Woodinville
Joined Mar 2007
8,258 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sea20 View Post
should specify I'm hoping to find a website that has legitimate merchandise, no knock offs and such...if that's at all a possibility. I don't want to chance getting in whatever potential trouble there is for unintentionally purchasing illegitimate name brand products.
Thanks
LOL...there is no "knockoff" issue with purchasing hobby parts from China.
99.9% of our hobby parts are made there anyways. I understand where you are coming from, but you aren't buying Gucci handbags for $10 when they cost $1000 stateside.

As you progress in this hobby, you will find that ALOT of brand name hardware is made of the same factory line as the less expensive non brand name hardware. 90% of the time, the only difference is the price and the name of the part, the other 10% is perhaps better components used in the name brand part, but this is most definitely not the "normal"

factory makes parts, one part gets a name brand, the other is sold as OEM with a generic name...price difference is typically HUGE.

cryhavoc38 is offline Find More Posts by cryhavoc38
Reply With Quote