Parts from the box. In two packets taped together, you have the loose small items.
- 4 x Nylon screws - 2 for the elevator, 2 for the wings
- Phillips head screw driver - for the nylon screws
- some foam doublesided tape
- spare props
- Y-cable for aileron servos
- wing joiner
- wing bracket
- small allenkey with 2 x grub screws
- a tube of unknown adhesive (that looked used)
- a spanner/wrench (that don't seem to fit anything on the plane)
Note the rudder with the nylon hinge. I was to discover later in a bad landing that the nylon hinge is not glued proper.
Battery hatch that also covers the wings. Simple to use.
Everything looks great, no missing servos, or parts but inspection is a must for all joints and anything that looks like its glued, needs a strength test.