View Single Post
Old Aug 08, 2010, 02:51 PM
Find More Posts by Lompma
Joined Jun 2010
78 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkfuji View Post
Yes I already tried the TravAdj all the way to 150%. Still no go. Also, I did the direct solder to all other ESC's. I just decided to see if the Rx is particular to the new ESC. don't feel like tearing apart the new ESC just yet. But know since it has went down I might as well take off he wrap and direct solder the L3 ESC as well. The real issue is not so much the HS. Its the way it flies. I am just not happy with the way she flies. Not what I expected at all.

Tipstar: You are correct so far. The FBL head we designed appears to be more durable and flies much better for any level of 3D.

ZO6tony: Yes it was bent in the crash. Had to straighten it out. The links have to be unscrewed that far in order to get 0* pitch and mid-stick and @ 90* with servo arms.

Still have more testing to do on Monday. I think I'm taking a break from this thing for today.
Daryll
This is to bad I was going to get one of these. Could you try the Rx in a 4G6 when you have time. It would be nice to know if this programmable Rx works well with the 4G6. It seems like your issue with the flight charateristics is more because of the FBL head and not the Rx. At least I hope so. I would like a programmable Rx for my 4G6S.
Marc
Lompma is offline Find More Posts by Lompma