Old Aug 04, 2010, 03:16 PM
Find More Posts by dkfuji
RC Helis: My Healthy Obsession
The OC, California
Joined Feb 2007
3,159 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan203 View Post
Have you flown a V120D01? If so how does it compare? I have a V120 and a couple of CB100/4#3 size helis. I'd love it if the V100 flew like the V120 just in the form factor of the CB100/4#3.

Dan
Yes I have flown both. No the V100 does not fly like the V120. The V120 is much more stable and smooth in FF IMO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technica View Post
I've seen you say this about a number of helicopters... "The only one in the world." "The only one in the USA". "The only protoype." LOL come on, it's not like these are prototype exotic cars, they're toy helicopters. I'm betting that Walkera made much more than two of them, and if they only made two, I don't think one of them would be in this country.
Have you seen another anywhere? Just pics I bet. Yes, there is another but it is in China. According to the engineering dept at Walkera, this is in fact the only other RTF model. So that is all I know about how many exist. BTW, my "sample" 4F200 that I flew for rchobbyhelicopter has a different top and bottom bearing block design and screws with no collars versus the "production" version you will be seeing. The "sample" was very hard to work on and remove the Ail/Pit servos. As a result, Walkera changed the design of the blocks to make it easier to work on. So apparently, there is a reason why they are willing to send just 1 of ? pre-production models to certain vendors. I am grateful I get to work with the 2 here in the U.S. Just having fun with the hobby is all.
dkfuji is offline Find More Posts by dkfuji