Thread: Discussion F15, F16 or F18 EDF
View Single Post
Old Jul 31, 2010, 04:59 AM
Find More Posts by scousethief
United Kingdom, England, Redcar
Joined Jan 2006
3,440 Posts
I have the Hobbyking F-15 ( 2 actually ) both are very resilient , predictable and with a little practice land at your feet , both are hand launch and belly land. I also have the Hobby king F-35 , its a nice floaty plane enough speed for a trainer but is a little pitch twitchy in light wind, in no wind it flies very nicely. I also have the RCLander F-16 which is a completely different kettle of fish , on the ground and in the air it is absolutely stunning , everyone stops and stares literally everyone ( including the police ) but its a lot heavier and you know you are flying the extra weight.

Out of them all i would choose the F-15 simply because its a good all round plane for a trainer , the F-35 comes very close second and only loses out because of the material (eps i believe) and its slightly smaller and lighter which i believe is what is making it sensitive ( can easily be remedied by using a bigger battery ).
scousethief is offline Find More Posts by scousethief
Last edited by scousethief; Jul 31, 2010 at 05:01 AM. Reason: because i cant spell