Thread: Discussion New hyperion motors??
View Single Post
Old Jul 20, 2010, 12:38 AM
Find More Posts by RM_Sparks
We Do It With FRQZ
United States, CA, San Diego
Joined Aug 2009
2,319 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by John R. View Post
Advice Please
I am having difficulty making my Atlas 90A brushless ESC arm. I connect the 6s battery to the anderson battery arming switch. The receiver light goes solid, but the esc beeps as if it is not armed correctly. I know the throttle is off. It some times arms the first time and other times I can re plug the arming switch many times. What gives? Do most of you use an arming switch? Do you use electrical "grease" to give better contact?
Thank you in advance for your help. I posted here because I use Hyperion motors and escs
John

PS I was reading a few pages back, and there was some indication maybe it doesn't arm quickly enough? Would eliminating the arming switch help? Do many of you use arming switches with larger models? Would some sort of assistance with the electrical contact help?

correct me if this sounds stupid but ive done some brainless thing like hit the throttle trim on my tx and completly went home because my esc wouldnt arm and later just be scratching my head thinking how in the did i miss this... so check the trim is at zero i noticed you didnt say anything about that lol
RM_Sparks is offline Find More Posts by RM_Sparks