View Single Post
Old Jul 10, 2010, 03:10 PM
Find More Posts by frankg
Joined Dec 2004
4,173 Posts
Hey AEROMINDED!!! How is it going? I always like to hear the responses ,both pro and con, on the build, from what I hope to be future customers. I am trying my level best to produce scale model kits a cut above what has be come the norm on the modeling scene here of late.

We are always on the look out for new procedures, new materials, and new subjects, to scale model for our line of boats, with the hopes of gaining the status of the companies who have gone before us, such as Sterling , Midwest, and of course the icon, Dumas.

We take our job very seriously, and to that end do a lot more research and design time on the subjects we chose to target as our next entry into our kit line. Also when we design a new kit, radio controlled operation of the finished model is always number one, from start to finish. We not only want the model to mimic the subject modeled in looks, but in performance also.

I am always open to suggestions on materials and procedures and take everything under advisement. Our latest entry into the model line up at Legend Model Boats proved that in spades with KMOT’s suggestion on the braded metal wrap for the water pickup inlet, which was incorporated into the kit.

So if you see something you think could be done better, speak up. That’s the one thing I like about this forum over a magazine, you guy’s and gal’s can talk to the manufacturer, and I can answer your questions, and you don’t have to pick up a pen or even a phone.
frankg is online now Find More Posts by frankg
Last edited by frankg; Aug 12, 2010 at 11:44 PM.