View Single Post
Old Dec 01, 2003, 02:02 AM
Find More Posts by RCWorks
Joined Aug 2003
1,982 Posts
Well Dan and I took it out... a few minor mishaps nothing bad, we did however separate a wire on the speed controls side of the Deans connector...

I am going to look around to see if there is any text for CG calculation of the diamond... I gave it my best shot and it looks like I am off a good 2 inches.

It did get the usual ooooos and ahhhhhs that my strage stuff always gets, but the Evil Kanevil show that we gave was just not my cup of joe (Hey, no tea drinker here.). I will repair the wire and try another run at it at lunch tomorrow.

Hey at this level..."You want to play your gonna pay." I love the challenge of late model military hardware... when you get it right and it flies and you have the only one... But there is the humility factor of early testing... Sometimes you get the bear sometime it gets you. This however has been probably the worst first outing I have ever had and still it did not result in the loss of plane. So I can still hold my head up high. I have yet to see a R/C kit of the YF-23.
RCWorks is offline Find More Posts by RCWorks
RCG Plus Member