Old Jul 04, 2010, 08:55 AM
Find More Posts by cdi3d
Brushless
Joined Mar 2009
2,082 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by signguy View Post
Got everything mounted and plugged in, but No Go

I'll try to re-upload the sketch. I'm using my old tricopter, and eurgle 2.4 radio, and Super Simple 10 amp speed controls. If I hit the reset on the arduino, I get a 1 second motor run from all motors. No other controls are working, not even yaw. I did see a change in your wiring. You went from the last connector away from the ground on the M+ to 5v on one picture, and to pin 12 on another. I'm at pin 12. I measured 5 v at the M+. I'll also try reversing channels.

Do I have to hold the rudder over during radio startup, or just when I'm ready to fly?

Hope I can get this working. I have another board with header pins and a breadboard, maybe I'll make that one up too.

Thanks
Bob D

I am having the same problem as Bob lists above - nothing seems to work from the TX - no yaw or motor spin up - I have tried 2 different WMP a clone and original both doing the same thing - ESC seem to arm because once I hit reset the motors spin up - I am using a DX7 TX and 6200rx wiring seems to be okay as well - All help appreciated Thanks
Mike
cdi3d is offline Find More Posts by cdi3d