View Single Post
Old Jun 21, 2010, 06:55 PM
Find More Posts by jetinteriorguy
Burke, VA
Joined Sep 2009
5,163 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mt_100 View Post
OK, if an 1800 is too much, and the title of the thread is "3D Foamie for 3S 1800" and that is what I am looking for it begs the question of....
I was more or less addressing your comment on the price of these planes being outrageous, as opposed to the size of the pack you want to use. You didn't state if you already have the 1800 packs, so if you were still considering what you were looking for, these would be a good consideration. 1000 Mah packs are quite a bit cheaper and these planes are great 3D planes, and can handle some serious abuse, and are good in the wind. If you already have 1800 packs, a good plane to consider is the Kalteisen EPP Extra 260, my friend has one and it is a most excellent plane. It is a little more expensive, but it is a full fuse model. It is also quite a bit heavier, so flies more like a balsa. He loves it. Didn't mean to come off as a dumba$$, just offering some alternative consideration. Good luck, there is a lot of good stuff out there, hard to decide some times so it dosn't hurt to consider all information.
jetinteriorguy is offline Find More Posts by jetinteriorguy