View Single Post
Old Jun 17, 2010, 08:26 PM
Find More Posts by Talajouy
Australia, QLD, Gold Coast
Joined Aug 2007
857 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcmonster99 View Post
I must say I am with Crist on this one.... for a moment it looked like he was right and one of the pictures looked like the prop is installed the wrong way...
even looking at the pictures two posts ago they all look wrong.
Either the pictures return a false perspective or someone is well confused with propeller orientation.

a propeller has a concave side and a convex side. The convex side should alway point towards the front of the plane . I would not trust on the writing although the writing is generally on the convex side.

Now... here we are trying to help each other and I think some smart comments are uncalled for.

All of us write in here in good faith. This is a genuine case and believe it or not, this is a very common mistake .
A propeller mounted backwards will be so inefficient that the plane will feel underpowered despite the motor burning the right amount of power.
I do, I learn many things from other guys right here, by reading and watching photos, I had never this chance to have a single hour class or someone to teach me about RC except you people right here.
I learn many things from Crist Rigotti specially, he always share his experience generously.
I apologizes if said or show something wrong.
I really confused for a moment cause I trust his experience and trust what I saw, thats why took those photo to be sure about it and learn if I was wrong.
I do, I respect all you guys that share your knowledge and experience here.

Cheers
Habib
Talajouy is offline Find More Posts by Talajouy