View Single Post
Old Jun 12, 2010, 12:42 AM
Find More Posts by smasher41
United States, GA, Snellville
Joined Nov 2005
856 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by makeitworst View Post
DON'T DO IT!!!!! NEVER buy anything from NitroPlanes (aka RaidenTech, XHELI, BananaHobby, etc x10 - they all have the same or similar phone numbers in City of Industry, L.A.)

Do you know how many thousands of complaints there are against NitroPlanes et. al on this and other forums? I've bought planes from these guys that don't fly, can't fly, will never fly as advertised, or had planes delivered missing parts which NitroPlanes has never replaced! Their ads are BS and mostly lies regarding the planes performance.

You've been warned. Just say no.

Spend a little more at your LHS, or buy online from REPUTABLE hobby stores like Hobby Lobby, Tower Hobby, Hobby People, OmniModels and others.
Funny, I have this yak 54 and it flies Fine, just needed 1/2 ounce weight in the nose to balance. Ive bought several items from nitroplanes and banana hobby. other than crappy stock lipos, all worked fine. Yes they did need adjustments, but thats a given to an experienced rc'er.

your post seems to be trolling as it really doesnt have anything to do with this yak at all. decent product at a decent price. Yes its quality is lacking compared to an horizon plane, but its a decent beginner 3d plane like the review mentioned.

Horizion is a top notch company, and I do buy what i can of their product from my LHS, but some things im into they dont have ( foamy edfs). Tower hobbies left me with a sour taste in my mouth after my Novus CP taking a dump on its second day flight and not getting any help from them. Spending $220 only to find out it was a rebadged outdated walkera heli kinda sucked. especially to get one with a bad radio to boot.
smasher41 is offline Find More Posts by smasher41