Trader Rating: 10
USA, MI, Muskegon
Joined Jan 2007
99 Posts
Trader Rating: 10
dont buy from this guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by erieqc View Post
Sold 1 Used Magnum XLS52A 2 stroke engine with extra new Pitt’s style muffler very good shape very low run time. Original box included. No longer need went to gas $60.00 shipped US only wont except anything less.

1 Used Evolution .52NX 2 stoke engine with extra new Pitts style muffler very good shape very low run time. Original box included. No longer need went to gas $75.00 shipped US only wont except anything less.

1 Used Evolution .36NT 2 stoke engine. Only been mounted and bench run other than that consider new.
In original box. $45.00 for it shipped US only wont except anything less.
he shipped me the magnum and one of the evo .36 engines both have bad bearings in them. The magnum feels like it has rocks in it and the evo is not so bad but the bearings are shot none the less.I opened them up since he wont respond to my emails and p.m. s and sure enough the inside off the magnum is all rusty and some rust in the evo. The magnum also looks ran much more than he leads on but the cylinder and piston still look to be in good condition and the evo still looks new. so buyer beware if you dont mind changing bearings and the extra cost.
bth9318 is offline Find More Posts by bth9318