Thread: Discussion Parkflying In Sacramento, CA
View Single Post
Old Jun 05, 2010, 02:32 PM
Find More Posts by ender707
Sacramento, CA
Joined May 2009
718 Posts
Gent96,

I think we already have! We have one good meeting place at Grant Line in Elk Grove. And we may have another in Natomas that I am going to today. I have not mixed up that other video yet by the way (I will I promise), and the Keychain cam went on my wing, I have a 2nd Canopy that I removed the plastic from, Trimmed down, installed a Wire Canopy Frame (for looks) and I straped an HD Camcorder to it for those previous videos. I may not be using it anymore though as I am satisfied with the Keychain Cam video, and its a lot less stressful to fly without a $200 camera strapped to a removable piece of the plane!!!

Restlesswind,

In no way are you an "Idiot" dont be so hard on yourself. I will leave a little bit later and try to catch you in Natomas around 2pm today. I get what you are saying about the Elverta spot, and that sort of thing is why I am not an AMA Field kindofguy. I prefer to have fun and fly how we want, so far no one or any cars has been hit by a plane and I think we are all mature/capable enough of flying on our own.
ender707 is offline Find More Posts by ender707