Old May 26, 2010, 09:57 AM
Find More Posts by junglegym
3 Strykers,your out !
Lurking Melbourne Australia
Joined Apr 2008
1,300 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by olmod View Post
Hey Jim that didn't come out to bad just glued mine together tonight using fast cure gorilla and fitted pushrods ,not much point going any faster till i get a prop off you tho' will have to drill out to 3mm i reckon i wonder what the origonal Kv is ? this one is 2100 Kv,so i fitted a 10amp esc ,and i think you were right in saying it might end up being to nose heavy.
Should be a rocket though Les is as you said the motor you've got weighs less than the original you should be fine? You can always run the 360 rhino .
Les the Electrosport factory folding prop would come close to suit I reckon, it would still need drilling out to 3.1mm ,the spinner is about 25mm and there's plenty of meat/plastic so drilling wouldn't be a problem , the blades would be a little longer than the stock but could be shaped down to size, if you want to get it flying this week , Hallam or Addies may have them in stock, about 3 bucks from memory .
Got some parts ordered including the props fuse and wing so I might build an all out pylon version on 3s
Will be interested in seeing yours fly .

Lyndon it's a lotta fun ,worth every penny .
junglegym is offline Find More Posts by junglegym
Last edited by junglegym; May 26, 2010 at 10:20 AM.