Thread: New Product FY 21AP Stabilizer with OSD
View Single Post
Old May 25, 2010, 12:13 PM
Find More Posts by Hooks
Joined Jun 2009
271 Posts
@MIHA Yes it's the FY-21 AP II we sell. Photo will be removed..

I have to mention that the OSD is only PAL version at the moment :-(

@SSassen yes you can say it's over prices, but isn't every thing in this business. Attopilot 800$ is using Thermopile for stabilization, not that it's bad - but the FY Autopilot is a totally different story. Something like Ezosd and other nonameOSD - in Basic it will do the same job but....

FY autopilot has 2 way communication via modem - giving you the possibility to move waypoint in air by laptop.. Also for tuning you can tune the autopilot in air by sending commands via modem. Very good when you start up on a new platform.. You don't have to land and then put a cable into PCB and then launch and then see how it's behaving. Here you will have a spotter and a man behind laptop.. Hope you see my point.

It's the most PnP Autopilot I know about for Amateur use. I know there is nothing like PnP in Autopilot World.

Every things comes ready to install - "Skywalker platform are build for this system".

@Ssassen about Documentation! YES it's so bad and I'm working on making one in better English.

I will have FY autopilot installed in the Skywalker Platform very soon - Hope to provide better video documentation.

The Way points are not locked in distance.

BTW: I hope to be able to sell the System as RTF Amateur UAV - installed in the Skywalker Platform.

Hooks,

I can post pics from the PCB/gyro from the Autopilot if you like for info.
BTW: since when did you start to use Autopilot on your RC plane Ssassen?
Hooks is offline Find More Posts by Hooks
Last edited by Hooks; May 25, 2010 at 12:24 PM.