Originally Posted by laanguy
I have a few electric fuses on the way to go with slope typhoons over here. A friend is considering what set up to use but put a few questions to RCRCM and this is what details I now have from their test model.
- The motor: diameter 28mm, KV880.
- The prop we used for test is 12*8".
- Controller: Futaba
- Battery: Lipo battery 15C 2200mA 3S
- Spinner: the diameter 35mm, L=34mm,
- The diameter of nose cone: 35mm.
- The nose width: 44mm.
- The nose length: 300mm.
I was sent a few early pics of the test fuse.
Are those HS-55 servos that you're using?