Originally Posted by hklagges
the rumour mill from the Shanghai model show reports: Lanxiang is preparing a new, big, grey Mig-29 with 2x70mm fans and an overall length of 1514mm. It is about as big as their Su-47. Guessing from the picture given on the homepage of Ready2Fly (http://www.ready2fly.ch/
), then the novelties & features seem to include:
- Ailerons and separate flaps (nice)
- Leading edge slats (that's new!)
- Fully functional tail rudders in addition to 360° TV
- An ejectable Pete ahem Pilot (SCNR Pete)
- Bomb drop and coloured smoke facility
When this plane will actually ship is a big unknown. Lanxiang themselves wrote only "F16, F18 and Mig29 will come soon" at one of their sites (http://lxhm.en.ecplaza.net/
Does anybody else have any infos, particularly pictures?
is me,Joyce.I am from Lanxiang.mig29 and A10 will come out in about 20 days.