View Single Post
Old May 15, 2010, 04:33 PM
Find More Posts by jkarpy
USA, FL, Orlando
Joined Aug 2006
2,027 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by motorhead540 View Post
goodmorning all i am an rc addict i buy things all the time . i fly planes and helis. including electric ,nitro and gas like i said im an addict. a while back while at a local field saw one of the guys with a millenium slow stick and asked him where he got it . he got his at a local hobby shop here in oregon coyote hobbies. i shop there often so the next time i was there i picked up a slow stick afr kit and an extra set of x gear . must have been over a year ago or so not really sure but sure i have lost of destroyed the recipt by now. anyway here is the great part i finally had a need for the X-Gear on my wasp/slow stick mutation as the wire gear broke again and was not to be saved this time . when i unpackaged and started building the gear i counted the parts and compared to the drawings and was missing the part that holds the X-Gear to the stick so i called the number on the package and actually got ahold on a real person right away she was very helpful and sent the missing piece right away she even knew what piece i needed from my description off the drawing excellent customer service other companies should follow your lead thanks again Merril"motorhead540"
Thanks Guys!
jkarpy is offline Find More Posts by jkarpy
RCG Plus Member