View Single Post
Old Apr 30, 2010, 01:19 AM
Find More Posts by motorhomes4sal
Joined Apr 2010
183 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by motorhomes4sal View Post
I have emailed the seller and asked if they have shipped to me the same helicopter as in the photos or another type of helicopter such as the FreeBird, ill let you know when I get a reply.

OK, I got this reply today, Does not sound good.

Hi friend
Because of our negligence, a group of may send the wrong goods,but we thinks have send the correct to you,if is not,pls contact us,we will compensation for your loss

- supermarket235

Dear supermarket235,

You know you have sent a different helicopter ! a Freebird or a 9808. I do not believe you have these metal 4ch helicopters that you show in the photos. I can assure you I will not accept any other helicopter other than the one in the photo (metal 4ch). If you have sent me the wrong helicopter I will get the full money refunded through a PayPal dispute and leave a very bad negative feedback. All my friends that have ordered will also opern PayPal disputes and leave negative feedbacks. The wrong helicopter will only be returned to you if you pay the shipping. I will NOT accept any partial refunds as I do not want a different helicopter, I only want the one in the photo that I ordered. If you think there is a chance that you have sent me the wrong helicopter you need to send me the correct one TODAY. Regards
motorhomes4sal is offline Find More Posts by motorhomes4sal