View Single Post
Old Apr 22, 2010, 04:59 PM
Find More Posts by boredom.is.me
Micro Boat Forum Founder
United States, GA, Buford
Joined Nov 2007
6,529 Posts
I am quite late, but I did see something in your post that seriously stood out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jedispork View Post
Hello Everyone. Brand new flier here. I picked up a new vapor from ebay. Out of the box the wing material was coming off all around the plane. Being very impatient I taped it back together. After finally getting it to stay in the air for more than a few seconds I am wound up with excitement until the landing gear breaks on the next mishap. I couldn't be more disappointed. I keep reading about how the plane holds up quite well for its light weight.

I was hoping to get more than one evening of use out of my 130 bucks. I'm quite sure that the ebay seller wont help me now since it broke under my use. Do you think horizon would do anything for me? I've really no interest in trying to fix something this fragile just for it to break again. I also have a mcx heli on order and hoping for it to be a little sturdier.

I just purchased the clear view flight sim and going to practice flying there before I try anymore "real" planes. One things for sure this little vapor is certainly not for a beginner due to its fragility.
boredom.is.me is offline Find More Posts by boredom.is.me