Thread: Discussion ...motogp... 1-1 scale !
View Single Post
Old Apr 15, 2010, 07:21 PM
Find More Posts by swheels
Joined Jan 2005
2,320 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadSign View Post
No matter where Rossi goes or stays, he's gonna have to put up with a talented younger teammate. I can't see Ducati dumping Stoner for Valentino, or a return to Honda, or Yamaha ditching Lorenzo and Ben. He may be the best ever, but there's not enough good teams out there for him to ride for. I think Michael Schumacher had the best plan- he picked Barrichelo for a teammate because he felt Rubens was his biggest threat.
I wish somebody would tell him that.LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Nicastro View Post
Yes he is talented but he came from the US Super Bike series which cant hold a candle to the EU bike racing scene and WSB.
You know what's funny when WSBK come to the us to race at salt lake.They run a shorter course than the AMA superbike guys. Infact who was it i believe Neil Hodges.A WSBK ex champion came over to AMA superbike scene and got his rearend KICKED BAD in his first year.Even the back markers was getting a piece of him and Neil was on a factory Ducati.LOL They interviewed him, The first words out of his mouth was i didn't know it was gonna be this hard. He said those guys didn't take the ama superbike series very seriously.In his second year never made to the podium but i do believe he had 1 or 2 top 10 finishes.Long story short i think 09 but i know for a fact this year he just won his first AMA superbike race.
I will some it up to this,different series,tracks breeds different riders,talent and bikes plus setups.
It breaks my heart that the guys who run nascar is running the american race bike scene now.LOL

Don't know if you guys caught this but i found it extremely interesting.Please BELIEVE!!!!! LOL
go BEN SPIES!!!!!
http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/6157802
swheels is offline Find More Posts by swheels
Last edited by swheels; Apr 15, 2010 at 07:34 PM.