Thread: Discussion ...motogp... 1-1 scale !
View Single Post
Old Apr 13, 2010, 08:05 AM
Find More Posts by swheels
Joined Jan 2005
2,320 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragbikebam View Post
man im just glad to see him finish to be honest..it has to be hard to go from champion to 15th and 16th all the time when stoner is kicking butt on the same bike..you can tell he hasnt done an interview in a long time, he sounded more nervous than usual after the race..
I was real happy for Nicky. I think he needs to loosen up some. Let it go...... But in all fairness I was listening to to motoliam.He said Stoner is the only rider that can ride past the traction control and other set parameters on these bikes.Which he said is truley amazing and talented.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadSign View Post
Definately keep your eyes on Spies. His contract is with Yamaha, not Tech 3, and he's their insurance policy in the event Honda throws a ton of money at Lorenzo (or less likely, Rossi goes to Ducati- I don't see that happening, though).
Yep i know his contract is with yamaha. He's still under the tech3 tent so....But now that i think about it.It would have been worse if he would have went to Rizzla suzuki.(IMO) As far as insurance,Don't know how good that would be????? Because if Lorenzo did go to honda and they moved Ben Spies up to Fiat.'m pretty sure Rossi's not gonna like that at all and will run to ducati.LOL It seems Rossi donnot like to share the spot light with his "teammates"..LOL I'm pretty sure Ben is not gonna play the back seat driver roll for anybody.So that will be even more friction for yamaha.
This should be a great season!!!!
swheels is offline Find More Posts by swheels