View Single Post
Old Apr 09, 2010, 09:35 AM
Find More Posts by foxy29
scunthorpe/england
Joined Jan 2008
847 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace12GA View Post
My overloaded airframe flew on an APC 4.75x4.75 on a 20g 2200kv motor with a 500mah 2s batt. Flew is a loose term. I could keep it in the air at WOT if I worked at it. My airframe however, is nearly 2x heavier than one built from 3mm depron. Its 5mm depron with hot glue, and a doubled up KFm airfoil. Mine now flies nicely on a larger prop and motor.

I'm curious to the performance increase by giving the wing a slight UC at the leading edge; looking forward to your maiden.
some one on the thread quite a bit back put some slats on the LE of his wing and said it worked well, i think when i get a new motor i will build another and use this one as a test bed for all kinds of stuff, and its nice to have a spare this plane flys so well i dont want to be without one now

got my f15 done im going to maiden in a min so fingers crossed and the weather is purfect no wind at all no breaze at all perfect maiden weather yay

edit perfect maiden flew mint only needed some down trim tiny bit tail heavy maybe rolls are drill like and very fast tis a fast plane once i dial it more should be good
foxy29 is offline Find More Posts by foxy29
Last edited by foxy29; Apr 09, 2010 at 04:32 PM.