View Single Post
Old Apr 09, 2010, 12:07 AM
Find More Posts by ajbaker
Argue for your limitations
Lincoln, CA
Joined Oct 2006
8,430 Posts
Sky Surfer Good News

The Good News-> I got my SS last night at 11pm PST from UPS (I get special treatment from them) delivered to my front doorstep. So, I submit this as a record for a BH order to delivery time. Technically, they got the order Mon morning 4/05 at 8am and it was delivered on 4/7 at 11pm. That is 2 1/2 days from order to delivery. WOW!!!! Since Saralyn gets blamed for everything else, I give her the "blame" for this OUTSTANDING service. Well, done Saralyn and BH. To me, this is a big step in the right direction and I am seeing more and more positive input from other customers. IMO, I would not hesitate to order again from BH. I hope others feel the same way.
The Bad News-I am in Hawaii until late tomorrow night to inspect my SS. My daughter-in-law got it off the porch last night and called me immediately. So, I hope to have it assembled this weekend and submit some pics and video and hopefully another positive report on the process.
Forgive my cross posting. But, I am happily sharing my positive news with the other 2 threads that I follow. BH has a long way to go to a good reputation and I for one think they can do it.
AJ
ajbaker is offline Find More Posts by ajbaker