Happy Easter Bud Man Bud!
Let me share a few soldering techniques with ya.
* Liquid solder flux. Makes a huge difference.
* A quality solder station like my Hakko 936
* A few different tip sizes, especially for this micro RC stuff.
* Solder hot! Get in, get out, done. Be quick about it.
Most of my soldering is done around 850°
* Use thin dia. rosin core solder. I use Radio Shack (64-013) 62/36/2 Silver Bearing Solder. (.022 dia.)
* Always pre-tin your parts before soldering together. Get a little extra solder on these micro wires. Also a little extra solder on the iron tip. One wire on top of the other and then just a quick touch with the tip. Liquid electrical tape is an excellent way to cover the joint when the wire is this small.
* Last but not least... Never solder in pink