Find More Posts by kin
kin
Composite factory
Joined Sep 2007
3,350 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by john ramos View Post
Hello Kin,

I see the new J-HAWK 800 size is looking very nice. you mensioned the T-REX mechanics once again. please take note that not everybody that has a large electric heli uses the T-REX. have you considered the E-Raptor 620? i dont see anyone adapting these nice fuselages to the E-Raptors. why is that?!
needless to say i have a brand new E620 waiting for the UH1-C 800 size fuselage to come out. have u managed to check the E-Raptor fit?
thanks.

regards,

John
The raptor 620 not yet sure the mechanic can upgrade how big the motor , i will find out the answere , but i knoe this mechanic are low high so it is a big chance can be a bigger fuselage machanic . I have 70% cinfident make the e-620 be a big mechanic .Let see out right secale 600 EC-145 . This is a big doubledecker bus .The Align 600 and other nitro 50 mechanic are very easy and sure no complain . The extemely good mechanic are Swift-16 .She is a born beauty with this EC-145 . The Swift can make the scale passenger room and it install in the top level dog house , If i build this fuselage , i must cut the Swift main shaft and short as possible . make the mechanic inside in the dog house .The battery can install under the passenger seat .The full cock pit detail are very easy ! But the weight of this epoxy fuselage are only 560 g and add the former together about 1300-1500 g only .Ha Ha ! please clean up your store room as soon as possible ! Rental a house for your wife and son , let more space to build this big boy ! She big but she make very economise 600 mechanic .Hobby king HK-600 are only 139 usd !
kin is offline Find More Posts by kin
RCG Plus Member