Old Mar 30, 2010, 10:07 PM
Find More Posts by ozzi supercub
WiggleWiggleWiggle
South Australia
Joined Jan 2008
6,077 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrow View Post
Ozi, I should add that it is designed to be a trainer. While it is a very capable plane, depending on your level of experience you may eventually grow a little tired of its tame characteristics. Having said that, I know guys that fly theirs every week and love it. If you like easy relaxed flying, I would still recommend it, but if you are a "gung-ho, go-for-it" kind of pilot, then maybe one of the warbirds, such as a PZ Corsair or Mustang would suit you better?

I'd also suggest you try and build a profile 6mm depron F-22 or MIG-29. Easy and cheap to build, and an absolute blast to fly.

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=757214
I am starting to appreciate the more relaxing models I have in my hangar. Some mornings we just park our bums in our seats under our makeshift shade sail and just cruise around with our Pico Moths and converted Multiplex foxes. Sometimes I am not in the mood to fly the EDF stuff. Can be very nerve wracking. I was looking at the Hobbyking Easystar copy but I hate the sound they make with the little props they run. I will eventually settle for something like the Apprentice. Thanks for the info.
ozzi supercub is offline Find More Posts by ozzi supercub