Thread: Discussion Sky Surfer
View Single Post
Old Mar 15, 2010, 05:45 AM
Find More Posts by pavcon
Suspended Account
Κύπρος, Λευκωσία, Πέρα Χωριό
Joined Jan 2010
9,530 Posts
no.. I'm goanna take the electronics out of the Crashed F22 and install them on the Skysurfer.. a 4s skysurfer .. can you imagine that/?

The F22 took a terrible nose dive. and it was all my fault. you can read the story on the F-22 upgrades thread.. A few minutes ago I started an attempt to repair the NON-repairable F-22 using polyurethan foam. I loved that F-22.

Myittention is to get a new TV F-35. a new F-22 raptor and install the parts that Ive ordered. 3000Mah 30C battery 80 amp ESC 3300KV motor and an ARF sky surfer to install the 4s setup of the F-22(maybe with a different motor) I already have a brand new 3S 2200Mah battery here if the 4s setup won't do the extra electronics will help me to minimize cost on nextorders. I wa advised to get the F4 which looks great and has the same setup but I reall y really want an F 22.. I did 7minutes flights on non-windy days with that. Just get it in the air throttle full back and fly it like a trainer. I just moved the CG and made it too nose heavy and overestimated its ability to lift at low speed... that's why I took that nose dive...

I'm making too many thoughts right now so... We'll see what happens out of my already damaged brain
pavcon is offline Find More Posts by pavcon