Trader Rating: 14
Flippin Multirotors
Illinois
Joined Feb 2006
5,147 Posts
Trader Rating: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnbyrne View Post
Thanks for all the comments. Sounds like there is a very good chance that Fedex will make this right. Fingers crossed.

By the way, we talked to Fedex and they report that they don't have a signature given "no signature was required for the package". Is this possible?

We know all of our neighbors and they are all great. I've not asked but I bet if they got it then I'd have it by now. If they delivered say on another street then there could be an issue. The package had food items so it is probably eaten by now ... sigh.
Its possible but doesnt sound to likely,you would have to specify you waved a signature during purchase usually(this waves your insurance basically),when fedex has delivered here it was mandatory to sign for it.. had to go to there warehouse before to get a package years ago from them when it didnt make it here on time while i was here and i didnt want to wait a few extra days for it to be rescheduled for delievery. Ups and usps usually leave a signature at the drivers discretion(ie area,is it a package that can be placed in a mailbox etc or placed out of passer by view). Ive been really surprised sometimes when a small value item wasnt delivered and was rescheduled because i wasnt here to sign for it but larger very expensive packages were left in plain view out front? Fedex has always adhered to there signature policy from my experience and it isnt discretionary to the driver.
Get Real is offline Find More Posts by Get Real
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Simplecopter New Mini T-Copter