Old Feb 05, 2010, 04:43 PM
Find More Posts by Belem
Foam flogger
Roseville, CA
Joined Apr 2009
1,151 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrashArmstrong View Post
Are there any replacement wheels for the Parkzone Trojan T28D/T28? I just read a post that a guy replaced his with the "Hangar pro lite 2.25" wheels". The plane looks better for sure....he had pics.....these stock wheels are a little lacking. My T28D came out of the box in great condition EXCEPT they packed the foam wheels too tight and so 2 of 3 wheels had a flat side....not going to land with that!
Visited my full service hobby shop and they gave me the Super Cub LP wheels for replacements. Does anyone know of a Dubro replacement? Guys at the field said that the Dubro's were too wide. This is only a cosmetic thing of course. The T28D flys like a dream, and this will never stop me from flying it. Wife just gave me the Corsair for XMAS so that's flying as soon as it gets in the lower 50's again....probably next week. Please let me know of any wheels available to replace those stock ones...Thanks.

Had the same problem with mine. Tried to work them back into shape but it didn't really work. I bought some stock replacements at the LHS.
Belem is offline Find More Posts by Belem