View Single Post
Old Jan 18, 2010, 12:54 PM
Find More Posts by wsame
Irvine, CA
Joined Jan 2005
105 Posts
Thanks everyone for the help. A friend of mine also said not to use 1 ESC for 2 brushless motors, so I'll be ordering two 25A turnigy ESC from HC. It just take a while for shipping from overseas. I agree with Prof100 that there should have been a sign or they should have told me when buying plane from tham at the AMA show that all sales are final type of thing. Other than the ESC problem, everything is good about the plane. I did have some construction problems including the front landing gear wire was not long enough and also the servo horn was not long enough to attached to wire. I did my own workarounds to fix that. I do like the paint job on the A10, down to the face with teeth paint on front nose of plane. I'll be switching out the stock recv for spektrum rx. My friend who has the GWS A-10 said he had alot of glitching using hitec Electron 6 before switching to Spektrum rx. I guess it's because there's alot of interference from 2 motors. I'll report back when I get the new ESC and hopefully get it up in the air.
wsame is offline Find More Posts by wsame