Old Jan 09, 2010, 01:07 PM
Find More Posts by losifanatic
Sippin the Koolaid!
United States, NC, Hertford
Joined Oct 2007
16,495 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by snoshoe62 View Post
Are the 1/16 revo any better in deep snow then the 1/10 , just thinking lighter weight may keep them up top rather then sinking. Anyone suggest and improved tire?
I just sold my fully built brushless e-revo(even sold the smc 9000mah lipos and a futaba 2.4 radio) It had the mamba monster 200kv set up in it. I couldnt get the diffs or driveshafts to hold up(bought mip,vantage, traxxas, trd cvds and they all broke) I wasnt hard on it , just raced on a small track. I thought it was going to be a solid and durable as my E-lst2 but far from it. Now my mini-erevo has been awsome. So far no durablitay issues and I can tell you I have beeten the crap out of this thing. The only issue I have is the stock suspention set up is way to soft(no biggy though) and the knuckles have alot of slop in them and no way to adjust them(the bigger erevo had a way to adjust them to keep a nice tight but smooth feeling on the suspention balls) I belive an aftermarket companies have a fix for that. My major issue is even though I have geared down a tooth on the pinion I still have heat issues on the moto and esc with my 2s 2200 20C lipo. Within 10 to 15min(depending on driiving conditions) I have an esc thasts 165 and the motoraround 180F. Thats way tooo hot. I cant get threw one full battery with out overheating it. If I could do something about that and get the new knuckles I would be 100% satisfied with the mini e-revo.

losifanatic is online now Find More Posts by losifanatic