Find More Posts by B-Max
Trader Rating: 5
Grove City, Ohio
Joined Dec 2009
95 Posts
Trader Rating: 5
E-Revo

Hi,

A little history about this truck...I had the 2.5 Nitro Revo that was listed on this site and offered to you as a trade from Big Hank (He's my brother in-law and a great guy). That truck has since sold and although I originally wanted a (your E-Revo VXL, I bought this litterally three days ago from a local craigslister.

I have only run it for about 4 minutes - I am/was a nitro guy and my old Hobbico charger was not up to the task of chargeing these monster batteries.

As you have probably noticed there are no tires/rims on the truck, the tires that came on it had EXCESSIVE glue on the tires and rims. I destroyed all but one while trying to unmount and clean up so I pitched them. I have a brand new set of the talon tires and smoked chrome rims in the mail, along with a new front bumper and mount.

For the few minutes I drove it, it ran as it should, and I haven't found anything else wrong with it -or I would have ordered more parts - I can't stand to have something with broken parts on it.

The seller told me that the truck was less than a year old, functions perfectly and the batteries were over $100, purchased recently.

With the new parts I'll have over $300 in this truck and I don't know what it will cost to ship to you, I'm sure you understand that I'm not interested in losing money, I'd at least like to break even.

Kick all this stuff around and let me know what you think.

Regards,

Brian
B-Max is offline Find More Posts by B-Max