View Single Post
Old Dec 26, 2009, 03:56 PM
Find More Posts by Amazon
Joined Nov 2009
59 Posts
Modeller,

I have my Flaperons set to PIT Trim on the last menu page, "AUX CHANNELS" or something like that.

You go to chan 6 and choose the control knob you want (or switch, like the gear switch, if you don't have retracts on the plane, you can use that for 0/full flaps) by pressing +/-.

And the news:

Got my F. Mode Switch to work on ACRO mode. You can set it using the "MIX" options. You can have up to 8 mixes using that switch in each model.
So I tried a few, like High Idle (N), Low Idle (1) and Cutoff (2), and it worked. It is stupid, as you cannot assign any other function to the Idledown switch, but I was just testing.

On my TGY 9, the AIRBRAKE mix seems to be working ok. It is just not possible to use AIRBRAKE if you have, for example, FLAPERON in ACT mode, or any other wing mix. But it is possible to have flaperon and design a mix on MIX 1, that uses airbrakes, in case you have 3/4 servo wings and want to go for a butterfly mix.

What I wanted to do and still couldn't figure out is to have normal, 1/2 flaps and full flaps on the F.Mode.

Any ideas?
Amazon is offline Find More Posts by Amazon