View Single Post
Old Dec 15, 2009, 07:03 PM
Find More Posts by mpope1
gilbert,az
Joined Dec 2005
3,950 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 800mZero View Post
Mike I am putting a 4 blade zinger on the new hanger 9 mustang. They are avaialble from zingerpropellor.com---you need to call them. You would be looking at a 18-19X8-10 for scale size and performance.
For that why not look at the eflite power 160 on 10s, Coastwatcher another gent on here has great experience with zingers and has been coaching me.

Things I can tell you---they are nice, but expensive. The hub is very thick so make sure the prop adapter is long enough to accommodate spinner back plate and prop hub. Zinger makes the 4 blade spinners to go with your prop and they are nice.

Although close you will need to balance the prop.

Heres a pic of mine in place using the hanger 9 spinner.
Thanks for the info, I thought I was missing something on there website. Couldn't figure out pricing and how to order, I will give them a call. I like to use hacker motors because they are distributed out of Tempe,Az. Only a few miles from where I live, so they let me go down and p/u stuff when I need it. Mike Donovan is real helpful, sure he can help me witht the prop adapter. I like that they have 3 different kv's in each class to choose from to really taylor the power I want to get! Man those blades look great on your mustang, what size did you use. That is the 80" p-51?
mpope1 is offline Find More Posts by mpope1
Last edited by mpope1; Dec 15, 2009 at 09:15 PM.