Old Dec 11, 2009, 12:38 AM
Find More Posts by Sherlock
Milwaukee, WI
Joined Sep 2006
403 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightnin View Post
Sherlock you are a lost cause.

You have missed every time I have corrected those on the right, even in this thread.
This is about the extent of your correction of those on the right in this thread:
"The claims by skeptics that it will dramatically increase plant growth are overstated but the premise originally came from is sound scientific knowledge."
That is pretty consistent with the level of "correction" you give the right anywhere else in here.

Quote:
You my friend are the only ideologue (I spelled it correctly you did not) in this discussion.
You know you don't have much creditability with a statement like this when you have a statement like this:

"I guess the liberal mind is habituated to urbanized life and systems of control give them comfort. I couldn't disagree more myself."

Just a few posts above it.

Your floundering about is the most pathetic cry for attention I have seen in a very long time.

Quote:
You bring nothing into the discussion, if it is not warming talking points you don't have a discussion. You have not brought one piece of original thought into this forum. You yell louder and longer than anyone else but you don't say anything or complete a continuous stream of thought.
I will remind you that when you showed up here you had nothing but personal attacks and ad homs as your arguments. You were called on this from multiple other posters from both "sides". I will take your critique with that in mind.

Quote:
I'm happy that you enjoy draconian systems of control based on manipulation and malfeasance, enjoy it while you can. Voting day is coming and when it does I think your going to be unhappy for a very, very long time.
We shall see on voting day. I will also note that you have no idea who I might like to see win and loose on voting day. You just have your preconceived notions which is at least consistent for you. Given the continued state of the republican favorables, I don't think it will turn out like you think.

Quote:
I'm not even going to bother addressing the content of your post, it is a waste of time, many others have already eviscerated your ridiculous views.
That's probably for the best.
Sherlock is online now Find More Posts by Sherlock