Thread: Discussion 500D Tow
View Single Post
Old Dec 08, 2009, 07:29 AM
Find More Posts by techspy
USA, NC, Matthews
Joined Aug 2008
3,303 Posts
So I wanted to buy the HeliArtist 500 size 5 blade head and could not find it in stock. I emailed HeliArtist and asked who had it. They said that they just sent a shipment to Flying-hobby.com. So I placed an order from them even though it was out of stock. I spoke to flying-hobby and they said it should ship the following week. Well that week came and went so I spoke to them again and they said it still isn't available and to wait another week. I then contacted HeliArtist again and they (Kenneth) said that their shipment had already been received the day before. I sent this info to Flying-hobby and said someone isn't telling me the truth and to either ship the item or refund my money. Flying-hobby refunded my money via paypal within a couple hours so kudos to them.

I am still perplexed on what was going on. I know there is a bit of a language barrier there but it is strange that I never got any kind of explanation of what the issue was.

Oh well, I found the head in stock in the UK and have it on order. I wish Smartmodel carried that head as I had good service from then when I ordered the blades.
techspy is offline Find More Posts by techspy