View Single Post
Old Dec 07, 2009, 04:30 PM
Find More Posts by punisher72
Massachusetts
Joined Sep 2009
151 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by gjenkins View Post
Stay clear of xheli and bananahobby they are bad bad!!! I have shopped on the internet fo years and have purchased anything from a fan blade to computers and 56 in tv's. Xheli and bananahobby were the worst i have ever encountered. I ordered a blue wolf from xheli on line as you could not speak to anyone. A recording said they are busy with other customers but try our direct line. Same recording on the direct line "hang up and try later. I did receive the blue wolf but it was packed in another type heli box with the directions for that heli. The tail was broken off on the heli also. After days of calling i finially got a real person and he told me to e-mail some pictures.....i did and days later received a ups return label for another company with no instructions. This process took over a month and finally got my credit less the $13 + dollars for shipping. Tried to get that back but did not even after filing a dispute with discovercard. To get my credit card. Had a similar problem with bananahobby. These two companies are never, never again will i do business with them.
I bought a heli from boomtownhobby after talking to jamie at that site. This e sky has a boom tail and other extras. Jamie said he would install the boom tail and flex skids and some other parts and personally trim the heli. I also have the regular tail body but doubt if i will ever use it. I received the heli in a few days and was amased at how it hovered and flew. I highly recommend boomtownhobby, ask for jamie.
that sucks. and I totally agree with you Jamie at boomtownhobby is a great guy to deal with, I'd buy from that place anytime!!
punisher72 is offline Find More Posts by punisher72