Old Nov 22, 2001, 08:08 PM
Find More Posts by raythomas
Trader Rating: 11
KZ RIDER
Confederate States of America
Joined Nov 2001
1,037 Posts
Trader Rating: 11
Its all going to boil down to first come first serve. Agreeing to sell an item to someone and then turning them down because someone else made a better offer is very underhanded. As for the emails or the posts, you will have to decide who got to you first. As for me when i want to buy something from someone i usually post it and then immediately send them an email, just in case. Just be sure and check the box at the bottom of the posting screen that will automatically send you an email when you get an offer. Alot of people will try to beat the others to the punch and send you an email direct, hoping you will read it before checking your post. That again is still for you to decide which one got to you first. Another good thing to do is if you receive several good offers on your items email the first 2 or 3 and let them know that you already have a potential buyer but if the deal falls through they are next in line. I think this is only common curtousy and it helps make you a better trader in the long run. People appreciate it when you email them back and let them know something instead of leaving them hanging out in the open without a hint or clue. Another thing now that i think about it would be for Ezoners to delete their own posts when they have sold an item, or send me an email and i will. This would cut down on alot of traffic in the forum. I think most Ezoners are doing well with their Ebay postings since i asked them about it. If you have more questions please feel free to email me anytime. Thanks Ray

P.S. Sorry for the late reply. I was out of town on a hunting trip and just got back today. And the area where i hunt doesn't have internet access.
raythomas is offline Find More Posts by raythomas
Last edited by raythomas; Nov 22, 2001 at 08:11 PM.